Goals for 2014
Happy New Year to you all; I hope 2014 will offer you lots of joy and nice surprises!
I do not have anything very exciting to talk about today. So what I decided to do was to tell you that in 2013 I was working on a photo challenge with 100 different topics. I managed to finish it and now have 100 very different pictures for each of these topics; I will publish those pictures on my tumblr blog, for those of you who are interested in checking it out – I write in English there too.
The next thing I wanted to do on today’s post, was to share my New Year’s resolutions/goals/plans for 2014:
- Do another photo challenge
- Get a tattoo
- Finish high school
- Continue saving money
- Go abroad at least once (preferably more)
- Exercise more
- Start blogging more often
- Urban exploring and road trip (ah yeah, I got my driver’s license on December 3, so some friends and I have decided to go on a road trip somewhere)
- Do you have any New Year’s resolutions/goals for 2014?